Before I tell you about this amazing 5E Instructional Model Course, that will change you and your student's lives, do any of these sound familiar?
- You’re motivated, compassionate, and driven but unsure of how to create a full unit of engaging lessons where the students are investigating the information instead of being given the information.
- You’re tired of spending most of your days doing all the hard work and thinking while the students just passively learn what they are told they need to know.
- You’ve heard of the benefits of getting students to take more ownership of their learning through inquiry investigations but your unsure of how you can do it while making sure the students still pass the state or district test
- You’re done with cookie-cutter approach to teaching or the old school way of reading a textbook and answering questions and want to create more personalized lessons that help students develop skills for life.
- New to teaching and still trying to figure everything out.
- A veteran teacher that is wanting to try new things.
- Feeling the mid-career drain and interested in finding joy in teaching again.
You’re in the right place and I’m going to tell you exactly how The 5E model Workshop will give you the tools and strategies to create engaging, inquiry-based lessons to empower your students throughout a full 5E model unit.